GE convection oven problem

My GEconvection oven when turned on will go into an error mode and start beeping,I've done what the manual tells me to do,that is turn the circuit breaker off for a few minutes thrn back on,that doesn't work,I've left it off for a few days still nothing,when it does come back on it will work for a few days or hours then kick back into the error mode and start beeping,any ideas?,or suggestions.thanks,bill

Reply to
william_m_long

I don't know what else to tell you but I have a question. By convection are you refering to a Turbo Oven or Forced Convection, as opposed to a regular standard Oven, which IS a convection oven. I use a turbo oven, and am curious if they are using the wrong wording??

greg

Reply to
GregS

Reply to
william_m_long

greg, I Don't know from turbo or forced convection,I have a regular oven and a GE convection off! bill

Reply to
william_m_long