G.E. tv power up problem

I have a 32" G.E. (thomson) monitor that takes 1-15 minutes to power up... the power light blinks continously, and the picture flickers on the screen each time the power light blinks. Help greatly appreciated.

jon

Reply to
Jon

Tv needs repaired by a qualified technician.

Maybe you can help: I have a Ford 4 door sedan that doesn't run right when started. What could be the problem?

Honestly, you need to provide all basic information and basic tv troubleshooting and measurements to even have someone point you in the right direction of what to check next.

might provide some help.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Probably a dried out electrolytic capacitor in the power supply but you haven't given much info. Troubleshooting won't be too hard if you know what you're doing, otherwise take it to a tech who does.

Reply to
James Sweet