Funny radio repair video

What's so funny about that video?

This one's funnier:

Malissa Baldwin

Both indicate you don't need any more than four brain cells to put together a youtoob video.

And they don't even need to be functioning brain cells at that.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to

Actually that destroy the tv video demonstrates just how robust today's crt is when it comes to trying to making one implode. Myself, I just grab my .40 Heckler Koch USP Variant and aim for the center.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Cute, you made a video!

Reply to
Meat Plow

Did you miss the bit where they dropped it, turned it on, and marvelled at the shock you receive when you grab the neck?

I suppose had they more than four brain cells, they would have realised that with the deflection still operational, they would have received a bonus shock as well.

Oops, did I say four? I meant to say THREE brain cells.

--
Linux Registered User # 302622
Reply to
John Tserkezis

I must have since I didn't comment on it.

Reply to
Meat Plow

On Sep 29, 2:23 pm, Meat Plow wrote: > LMAO! >

The 'funniest' part is where he says the radio is built around the time of the Korean war. That's probably 10 years earlier as that radio is built on a circuit board and the case has that '60s look. He also mentioned a 'transformer' but that radio appears to be a series string filament unit. Did you notice how he found Michael Savage?

I think this model helicopter video displays skill rather than stupidity. I get enough stupidity in daily life.

and this one with a real helicopter

GG

Reply to
stratus46

Incredible! Wonder how many they crashed learning to do that?

Reply to
PeterD

I was more impressed with the second video link I posted. The first time I saw it I was going "Oh my God..."

GG

Reply to
stratus46

Sum folk'll never eat a skunk but then again sum folk'll.....

Reply to
boardjunkie