FS: RCA and Samsung Projection CRT's

I have the following projection CRT's for sale: RCA P16LFM00xx (from CTC-195A chassis) - all 3 are good, one has had a coolant leak repaired. Samsung P16LGS03xx (mfd. by Panasonic) - from model HC-P4363W (HD set). All in excellent condition, and still mounted together in the CRT assembly - just drop it in, make the connections, and they're good to go. Asking price is $100 for the three Samsungs and $50 for the three RCAs, not including shipping of course. I'm near Moncton NB if you'd like to pick these up in person, and I've also got lots of regular CRT's you can have for free if you want them (they too are headed for the landfill). I'm winding everything down now and getting rid of anything I don't expect to use... which is pretty much everything. Let me know by mid-April, otherwise these will be landfilled as I don't have the space for them. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris F.

David Hugh Rock will take them an resell them. David Hugh Rock says that garbage picking is what made him what he is today - an unemployed, pig slashing child molester. He claimed that the reason he molested two underage boys was because he was having a bi-polar disorder episode and that his wife was having an affair, not "giving him the sex he needed".

Reply to
Bethany Murray