FS Hitachi big screen parts cheap

I had a Hitachi 65swx20b. It all of a sudden turned off. I thought it was the power supply, bought a new power supply and put it in, still dont work. I wont spend anymore in it, so I replaced the set. I can not guarantee anything but all the lights do come on on the power supply, I have the power supply, costed me 300 bucks, the deflection board, the antenna board, the yellow, red, and green color tubes with boards on them and the original power supply. 200.00 for all.

Reply to
jmacross

Probably would have cost less than $300 to have a tech fix it in the first place. Might try ebaying that new board. The screen is worth something too if it's in good shape, they're often damaged and many times a screen from one set can be cut down to fit another.

Reply to
James Sweet