Hitachi Power Problem

I have a hitachi model 50ux19k Rear projection TV.When i push the power botton the relay engages but the power light will not come on and the tubes do not light.I have electronic repair experience on sound sys.Two years ago the tubes were replaced professionally.Is there a watchdog circuit or overcurrent protection in the PS.I have a digital meter but do not own a Scope.Any fairly simple solutions such as B+ Adj.

Reply to
bobjukebox

have a hitachi model 50ux19k Rear projection TV.When i push the power botton the relay engages but the power light will not come on and the tubes do not light.I have electronic repair experience on sound sys.Two years ago the tubes were replaced professionally.Is there a watchdog circuit or overcurrent protection in the PS.I have a digital meter but do not own a Scope.Any fairly simple solutions.I just noticed that if i pull the plug out of the wall and wait 5 mins I will hear the tubes energize and then collapse rifgt away when power is reaplyed.

Reply to
bobjukebox

Google is your friend. Just google 50ux19k dead. Look here. Dani.

bobjukebox wrote:

Reply to
Dani

Reply to