Frontek flf1542-02A

Hi, Looking for a schematic for the above. Usual searches and e-mail to Frontek themselves, fruitless Its a combined PSU and Inverter for various tft/lcd monitors. Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Joe King

Hi Joe,

I have a Packard Bell TFT Monitor which is dead. Green on/off button cycles but that is all.

Have stripped it down and found it has the same power board as the one you are trying to locate a schematic for.

Is there any known source of replacement parts for this unit? Cannot see anything obvious as a fault - i.e burned components etc and have no way of knowing what the outputs should be on any of the sockets.

The only thing I know for sure is that 240 mains goes into the thing so am wary of doing the amateur thing.

This monitor was manufactured in 2003 so dont hold out too much hope in the miracle cure.

Regards Stuart2z9sl

--
stuart2z9sl
stuart2z9sl's Profile: http://www.futurehardware.in/member.php?userid=176