Ford Garden Tractor Model YT16 G Need Wiring Diagram

Hi, I'm looking for the complete electrical schematic diagram (electrical wiring diagram) for a Ford Model YT16G Garden Tractor (9607431) (Dom. 1/88 to 10/88). I need a so I can troubleshoot the wiring harness. Lawn Tractor sick and needs help. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
js9133

Ford was actually made by Jacobsen so I would check their website

Reply to
Luc

Try on the alt.fan.tractor news group. Dave Foreman

Reply to
Dave Foreman

Oops, that should be alt.fan.tractors news group.

Dave foreman

Reply to
Dave Foreman