Follow-up on A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

Follow-up: A Sony' CRTs color is screwed up.

Begun June 1.

About a week after the last post in the thread, the sound and picture started acting up too.

The sound goes click-cl-cl-click-click 2 seconds out of every 4. And during that time the top 40% of the picture is mostly "static". It stopped once after only 5 minutes, but other times it kept on like this for 30 minutes or more.

I decided it wasn't worth any more work on my part, though I still plan to take the back off and check that one part a couple of you mentioned, the deguassing thermistor iirc.

I want to do this on a day when it's not raining and I have time to take the tv to one of the few places I'm allowed to dspose of it. I'll try to get back to you again.

Reply to
micky

Thank you for reporting back with your experiences.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

And, I meant, still hadn't stopped after 30 minutes or more.

Reply to
micky