Favorite appliance parts source?

Just wondering if there's a great source on the web to order appliance parts. Specifically, a temperature selector switch for a KitchenAid dryer.

Dallas

Reply to
Dallas

Hey Varmit, They've got everything else, not sure about appliance stuff though. They had a HV cap for my microwave a few months ago, 30% cheaper than Sears, and very quick service.

CRaSH

I like them, another place I get stuff from is

James Sweet