FA: (UK Only) - Electronic test gear and antiques

Hi,

Sorry for the ad, but I'm sure some of this equipment will be of interest.

GBP1 starting bid and no reserve, so a good chance to get a bargain! You'll have to be close enough to collect from Manchester/Wolverhampton in the UK though, as most of this stuff is heavy!

Here's what's on offer:

Hewlett Packard (Agilent) 16500-A Logic Analyser (2 off)

Hewlett Packard (Agilent) 16500-B Logic Analyser

Hewlett Packard (Agilent) 4599-A Protocol Analyser

Antique Marconi TF-1245 Circuit Magnification Meter & TF-1247 20-300Mc/s oscillator

Tektronix 577 Curve Tracer with D1 Storage Module

Hewlett Packard 3478-A Programmable Multimeter (2 0ff)

Hewlett Packard (Agilent) 5316 100MHz Frequency Meter

Atlantic Research Corp. Interview 10 Protocol Analyser

Stag System 3000 Universal Programmer

Thurlby DA-100 RS232/RS423 Protocol Analyser

Thanks for your attention, Good luck!

--
Ian

"Tamahome!!!" - "Miaka!!!"
Reply to
Ian

Hi Ian,

any chance of getting some of these outside UK if I pay for the S&H?

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn