We buy pre-owned electronic test equipment

GlobalTestSupply.com purchases pre-owned electronic test and measurement equipment. If you have equipment to sell, please send us an email at snipped-for-privacy@GlobalTestSupply.com and our team of appraisers will respond within 24 hours with a purchase order.

Our primary areas of interest are frequency counters, logic analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes, power meters, power supplies, pulse generators, rb & microwave, semiconductor, signal generators, spectrum analyzers and telecommunications test equipment.

Visit our website at

Robert