FA brand new RCA 6199 PMT Vintage NOS tubes, thyristor and >27 KV beam triode, hp35678a 899 kit auction now at 69.. capacitor kitamazing opportunity

Ho Ho Ho

A few items for EE Santa's..

HP 35678A agilent Calibration Kit N vintage NOS This kit is in perfect shape.The Calibration Kit contains a set of precision devices and precision standards to characterize the systematic errors of network analyzers. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port and maintaining the connector interface proper connection. Retail new was $999, procured via test equipment recycling stores, $600, now offered here at 499 with free shipping, too! significant discounts... All proceeds go to higher education as I have two in college .. at the same time.

The kit includes 50 ohm, short, and open, through and connector changing terminations. All original equipment in a neat little wooden case. This equipment was stored and not used for a decade no wear at al on the threads and original plastic ends caps still in place. This condition is new old stock in 100% excellent condition.

e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Ceramic Capacitor kit 5 pf -100K pF 45 values >10 each

Capacitor kit, ceramic axial disc. values from 5 pf to 100,00 pF, details visible in the photo. Over ten pieces of each value plus sacks of added values and popular units, > over 500 pieces in all, new capacitors , neatly organized in a plastic see through case. This item retails for > 42 dollars through Mouser. Offered here for a significant discount.

The lower value caps are perfect for HF, VHF and UHF oscillators, filters and circuits.. The large values are great fro bypass and cooling and low band filter circuits as well!

e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NEW RCA 6199 photo PMT tube full spec free ship

e=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Mention SED at paypal checkout and get more EE toys Ho HO Ho Merry Christmas

Marc Popek

Have identified an amazing brand new EO PMT tube. fullspecs and

application

notes to winning bidder. > >
> > frees hipping for buy now.. > > and as always al proceeds go to higher education.. two in college...

tuition

time approaching:-) > > Thanks for your continued support > > SED, SEC, SER member will receive a bonus grab bag of electronic

materials,

as well! > > Merry Christmas > > Marco > > > > > Hello, > > > > Several classical rf, and high end audio tubes listed. > > there are several monster power tubes as well. > > > > a numitron display > > > > and a electron beam detection indicator > > > > two other o\high power einac ye to be positively ids but will be sought. > > > > all bidders get Christmas grab gab and free shipping with buy now. > > > > all proceeds continue to go to higher education as I have two in college > > simultaneously :-) > > > > Marco > > > > >

e=STRK:MESE:IT

e=STRK:MESE:IT

e=STRK:MESE:IT

Reply to