Woo-Hoo! Bidding's Getting HOT on Some Antique Transistors

More'n a hundred bucks this time! With three days to go!

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:
@@@@@@

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Wowee.....I never knew all those old transistors that I threw away in the

Reply to
Neil

Since you're always bitching about such things, I'm going to stick my head out and tell you you're a dumbass for not trimming everything past "&category=" and making it wrap!

Wish I had me some of those... hmm.. I think I have some germaniums actually...

Tim

-- "I have misplaced my pants." - Homer Simpson | Electronics,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - --+ Metalcasting and Games:

Tim Williams

Here is a handy tool that you can try to make your link shorter and its free, no hype!!

I use it all the time.

--
Myron Samila
Toronto, ON Canada

Hmmm... I have a good sized box of that junk. Perhaps putting off "trash day" might pay off. What sort of restoration might call for that vintage of parts?

dave

Reply to
dave

All I can think of is some sort of museum. I doubt that he would pay that kind of $$$ and then use it in anything.

"trash

vintage of

wrote

Johnboy

also

William Smith
ComputerSmiths Consulting, Inc.    www.compusmiths.com
Reply to
William P.N. Smith

"trash

vintage of

Why would you want to use them for restoration? They're collectible in their own right.

wrote

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

in

Bidding is up past $162! With a couple days still to go!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

in

Think about it. All CK722s are more than 40 years old, because Raytheon got out of the biz long ago. So you have a provenance for true Raytheon CKs. However some say that some knockoffs were made by some overseas company. See these URLs:

Picture of another brand of CK722:

Raytheon exited the transistor business in 1964:

Another URL:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Uh...excuse me, but has anybody looked since the auction ended. *Brace yourself.*

Short version of url:

-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I hope not, but that might be what he plans to do. The buyer also bought stuff like this:

-Reply in group, but if emailing add 2 more zeros-
-and remove the obvious-
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

I'm headed for the basement. :)