This Auction Should be Interesting: 5 Rare Vintage ..

This one should be interesting, mainly because Andrew Wylie has bid on them, and he's an avid collector of old transistors. Film at 11...

Watson A.Name "Watt Sun - the

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 12:15:28 -0800, "Watson A.Name \"Watt Sun - the Dark Remover\"" Gave us:

I wouldn't call 1975 rare or vintage. The first two were made in the last two weeks of '75.

Reply to
DarkMatter

I have some pre-production prototypes of RCA CMOS ICs from 1969. What are those worth?

Al

--
There's never enough time to do it right the first time.......
Reply to

Wow, those are ugly.

John

On Thu, 04 Mar 2004 21:00:07 GMT, Al Gave us:

I have a stick or two of every 74xxx series chip you could likely name. About three two foot by two foot by three foot boxes.

What they are worth? Next to nothing, in my view.

Reply to
DarkMatter

Just out of curiosity: does a black painted glass OC71 have any collecters value?

Meindert

Reply to
Meindert Sprang

on

132

This one is even uglier! But it didn't stop the bidding - almost $80.

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th