ESR kit builders wanted

I expect to have the new design available Nov 26, maybe a day or two earlier. You will be able to order it at

An "Add to cart" button will be there when it is available, also a price. We will also offer it fully assembled, tested and aligned.

If you are in a hurry you can still get the EVB kit at

We have a few of them in stock. The EVB meter is also a fine design by Bob Parker.

John

Reply to
John Bachman

to cart" button will be there

atwww.anatekcorp.com/evb_esr.htm We have a few of them in stock. The

I am interested in building your kit.

I am an electronic hobbyist; maintain my home stuff as much as possible. Own instruments such as TEK 2336 Scope, Digital VOM and LCR Meter. Used to fix home audio stuff, TVs etc. about 15 years ago.

As part of hobby, developed analog H/W interface between my Laptop modem and cordless phone handset which worked and allowed me to connect the modem to phone line from anywhere in the house within the range of that cordless phone.

However, my hobby is managed as my time permits which is not on a day- to-day basis.

Have read about Bob Parker's ESR meter article on the net. Found the concept very interesting; Wanted to build that but it is not available here locally.

I am a regular visitor to this NG and find some of the discussion threads very stimulating.

Considering the experience and expertise that is around on this NG, I may be considered as little experienced "Newbee".

Warm Regards,

Ravi.

Reply to
moghe.family

"Add to cart" button will be there

atwww.anatekcorp.com/evb_esr.htm We have a few of them in stock. The

Sorry, but you are too late. I have picked the testers from the many volunteers.

Thanks for trying.

John

Reply to
John Bachman

atwww.anatekcorp.com/blueesr.htmAn"Add to cart" button will be there

atwww.anatekcorp.com/evb_esr.htmWe have a few of them in stock. The

No harm done. At least I can say I tried !!

With Warm Regards,

Ravi.

Reply to
moghe.family