EVB ESR documentation

For those who have acquired the EVB ESR meter (an improved Bob Parker design) there is now available an assembly/troubleshooting manual specifically for the the EVB meter at

Previously the old Dick Smith manual was provided with the kits but there are numerous differences. Bob Parker wrote that manual and included some info from the Silicon Chip Mar.-Apr. 2004 article on his design. We edited the manual with Bob's help.

Also, there is a user manual for the EVB ESR on the same page as above.

We have also updated our ESR comparison chart at

John

Reply to
John Bachman