Ericsson DT200 handset

Hi everybody, I have a problem whith the microphone in my DT200 handset , it has a no-wire connection whith the circuit board made by a flexible strip (like the ones in the tipical little LCD display connection). I replaced the strip w a couple of soldered little wires but the mic still has some intermittent problem.

Does anyone have the circuit schematic or the service manual of the Ericsson DT200 and/or the BS230 base station?

Thanks in advance

pixel

Reply to
gianluca.tovo