Projection television chassis.

Does anyone know where I can buy a chassis for a toshiba 43" television (model number TP43H60) I got one which has some issues. I keep getting a flat liner... red green blue line across the center. its a little more difficult to trouble shoot compared to the videogame monitors I work on everyday. Let me know.

-Ron

Reply to
Ronald

"keep getting"? Like in intermittent, or permanent? Has the line burned into the CRT yet?

Vertical problems are often due to overheating connections anywhere between the vertical output transistor or IC and the CRT. It's a high-current circuit which tends to overheat and expel solder from any marginal connection. commonly happens at the IC or transistor pins, series electrolytics, and cheap nylon connectors. The electrolytics can go intermittent too.

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

The line is permenent. it hasn't burned into the crt. (thank god) . I'm just at a loss. No clue what else to check.. I will double check the solder connections. I know I see alot of broken solder points on pinball machines and re-flowing natually fixes the problems.

-R> R> > Does anyone know where I can buy a chassis for a toshiba 43" television

Reply to
Ronald