Epson Stylus C45 red and green light flashes alternatly.

I have this new Epson stylus printer which has both the red and green lights flashing alternatively. May I know what that means?

Reply to
fynnashba

nvic

First check the obvious: ink, paper, etc.

If n> I have this new Epson stylus printer which has both the red and

Reply to
nvic

JR North

In data Sun, 18 Jun 2006 05:42:13 +0200, JR North ha scritto:

maybe needs resetting internal memory... i heard this for Epson C40s...

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg