EPSON 950 stylus photo

Newsgroup ,

I am looking for help to repair a epson 950 stylus photo.

I have used all my knowledge , but there is still one problem .....

if printed in speed mode ( so lowest quality ) , the colors ( and black ) DON ' T line-up

i can see a difference in the print quality ( so vertical the lines don't line-up properly )

The unit has been re-calibrated , but the problem is still there.

head quality is okay ( very low usage ) .

AND the print quality in the "quality-mode" is absolutely spot-on.

any ideas ???

second is , I am looking for a manual which explains the way to use all other print modes other than A4 style .

i only managed to find something web-styl-ish but that does not cover the possiblilitys of the printer.

any help ???

thanks

nitro2

Reply to