Emerson TC255DA onscreen display

I have an Emerson model TC255DA that keeps flashing , "CH 03" , and "CH

003 ", repeatedlyon the screen while I'm watching it .I'm feeding it with a satellite signal on channel 3.What do I do to get rid of this on screen message ?The switch on the back of the tv is set at "TV".
Reply to
mokomon

You need to press the "display" button on the factory original remote.

Reply to
electricitym

There is no "Display" button on the original remote.

Reply to
mokomon