EEPROM Teac TV

I am repairing a TEAC CT M805SR tv from the kerbside...dry joints fixed but now it looks like the EEPROM is corrupt. Anyone have a dump of IC104 from this set? Thanks Russell

Reply to
verdons

I think that there are many dumps on eserviceinfo.com. (A colleague tells me he regularly gets them from there). Might be worth taking a look there for a start maybe ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily