Dynaco FM3 T72

I am looking for a T72 stereo discriminator can for a Dynaco FM3 - this is the short can that lives on the MPX board. The one in the unit I am restori ng has a shattered slug that has divided into six (6) pieces that have mold ed themselves to the coil. I do not want to junk the entire beast if I can find that can elsewhere.

Please contact me at p f j w at a o l dot com - remove the spaces, etc.

Naturally, I will pay a reasonable cost + shipping.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33