DX7 II schematics

Dear all,

Unfortunately my Yamaha DX7 II FD has breakdown. It seems that there is some problem with the power supply unit. To fix the problem I need the schematics, but it seems very rare! In internet I have only found the schematics for the first version of DX7. Can anyone help me to find the correct schematics?

Rgrds.

Adriano B.

Reply to
Adri

TinyURL:

Regular URL:

A Repair Technician needing help with servicing a Yamaha product? [Top]

You may contact Yamaha Technical Support by email, FAX, phone or mail:

  • Email: snipped-for-privacy@yamaha.com * FAX: (714) 527-5782 * Phone: (714) 522-9000, Please call Monday ? Friday, between
8:30am ? 5:00pm PST/PDT [If your inquiry is not resolved when you call, you will receive a ?case number? and a Technical Representative will call you back.]
  • Mail:

Yamaha Corporation of America 6600 Orangethorpe Avenue Buena Park, CA 90620 Attn: Technical Support

Reply to
Lawrence Lucier