NIS-130 VCO Module

Dear All,

Does anyone know who makes this VCO module? I'm trying to fix a PLL unit, and this VCO appears on the schematics referenced as NIS-130. It is a small pcb enclosed in a metallic package, with no visible markings on it.

I did a search and found some references to other NIS modules (NIS-112, NIS-118, Nis-117, etc), but no reference to the company that makes them. Any suggestions?

Regards,

JM

Reply to
jmariano