DRO Mitutoyo AT11-series; attach connector to cut-off wire.

A while ago I have been given a digital readout system for the lathe (DRO) from Mitutoyo, with AT11 series linear scales (rulers).

It needs a bit of work done though, mostly because the connectors have been cut off from the linear scales. After a bit of research on the net it appears it needs a 6 pin round connector, but the hardest part is to figure out which wire goes to which pin. I don't have the original connectors anymore either so I can't work back from them. Very little info is available on the net.

I was wondering whether anyone in here had any technical information (esp. w.r.t. wiring the rulers) on the Mitutoyo AT11-N100 and AT11- N350 scales with 6 pin round connector.

I'd greatly appreciate any help on the subject.

Regards,

Peter Dingemans, The Netherlands.

Reply to
peter_dingemans