Does anyone make a WIRED intercom?

We have enough x10 and other gizmos to make our wireless intercom iffy, at best. We get mostly crackles and buzz no matter how or where we plug in. I would like to find a two- or four-wire intercom with push-to-talk at both stations. All I have found searching my usual sources are a few cheezy baby monitors.

Suggestions and/or links?

Thank you.

Reply to
Mistress

Aiphone makes them. Check Newark electronics catalog or Granger.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Hadn't thought of Grainger and completely forgot about Newark. Thank you. I see Grainger has five pages of them -- including an audio/video intercom.

Reply to
Mistress

JR North