WANTED: Nakamichi Cassette Service Tools

This is a second request.....thanks to everyone who has helped me so far!

I am a serious buyer looking for your old dusty Nakamichi cassette deck test tapes and alignment gauges.

I have a few things, but I need to round out my collection.

I am looking for any items that were used to service Nakamichi cassette decks, particularly the alignment gauges (sometimes called "jigs").

Please e-mail me with anything you might have. I can send PayPal payment as needed.

THANKS!

Reply to
EADGBE