Dell 1703fp monitor

Anyone ever repair the ccfl driver board on this monitor? Like what parts usually goes bad. Or source for new/refurbed board? It only lights up for 2 seconds and then goes into protect and shuts down.

Many thanks for inputs from previous experience with this monitor.

Reply to
gstringe

You MAY have a bad lamp, or it could be the driver board. Have to see it. MAY even just be a bad connection. Lamps, & other parts MAY not be available at all. Have to get inside & have a look. Dani.

gstr> Anyone ever repair the ccfl driver board on this monitor? Like what

Reply to
Dani

Yup, I have done a complete connection check. All the semis are available but the ccfl controller is not easily testable so I am hoping someone had experience with this model to keep my time under control on this.

Thanks, for the info

Dani wrote:

Reply to
gstringe