DC Wave Questions

--
But a lot more confusing.  Yours would read like this:

"Too bad newsreaders don't include a nice-checker. The simplest
implementation would just be a reverse spell-checker, that deleted
words like and and. Some people's posts would get
a *lot* shorter."  ;)
Reply to
John Fields

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:37:29 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

Grow the f*ck up, retard.

Note that you STILL likely don't know the meaning of the word cited.

I rest my case. The misogynistic idiot just got trivial... again. Oh... that's right, he never was anything BUT trivial.

Reply to
TokaMundo

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 10:50:43 -0700, John Larkin Gave us:

And to think that it all started, because the John misogynistic idiot tried to play spell checker... again.

I did post on topic in this thread, btw...

Reply to
TokaMundo

It could just replace the missing words with an equal number of underscores so you can fill in the blanks. ;-)

--
Former professional electron wrangler.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:08:52 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

You could be a bit more retarded, but I do not see how.

Reply to
TokaMundo

Not a common word, but there is "misandrist".

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

--
Well, since I know the meanings of _all_ of the words in your little
diatribe,  the likelihood of your being right is vanishingly small.

Also, even though you wrote it, you obviously don't know the meaning
of _cite_, since you didn't.  LOL, the more you write the farther your
foot goes down your throat!
Reply to
John Fields

--
If you don't see how, and you set yourself up as the arbiting
authority, then you can't, logically, make the inference.

Actually, he was being a bit clever, but you choose to criticize anyway, just because it's him posting, I have to assume.

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:10:43 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

What "myso" error? You are wrong again, asswipe.

Reply to
TokaMundo

BTW...I did mean for that to be choose (present tense), not chose (past tense). :-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:10:43 -0500, John Fields Gave us:

You are an idiot. You jump on others for spelling like a wussified little school marm, yet you choose to not spell several of your written "words". You are a true idiot, and I caught you. That is about all there is to it.

Unfamiliar with everyday colloquialisms now as well? I am not surprised.

Wrong again, asswipe. Fuck off and die now, little boy. You are proof that numerical age does not a man make.

Reply to
TokaMundo

The only components which can be represented by a single parameter L or C are ideal components, which will always have exactly that value. They can't saturate, because their value is mathematically constant. Though you probably can't buy them at digi-key ;-) Compents that you can buy cannot be represented by a single constant parameter, though you may be able to approximate them as such for a useful range of operation.

Not sure about this, but can the air-core inductor you just descrived saturate? Or is it primarily a funtion of a core material like iron or ferrite saturating?

Reply to
cs_posting

--
You seem to find fault with my characterization of your behavior as
that of a spoiled female brat, yet your use of "wussified" casts

As for the rest of it, about the only thing you could catch is a cold,
dumbass, and not being able to spell isn't your only problem.
Specifically, in the thread where pure inductance was being compared
to the inductance of an inductor, it took you a couple of takes  to
understand what was going on and, even then, you had to pretend that
it was you who was in charge with your "you're right" shit.
Reply to
John Fields
["Followup-To:" header set to sci.electronics.design.] On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 01:14:42 -0800, Floyd L. Davidson wrote in Msg.

What you did here wasn't evaporating gold at room temperature. By creating a vacuum discharge you sputtered the gold off the surface (by ion impact), and it was this sputtered gold that covered the inside of the jar.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest
["Followup-To:" header set to sci.electronics.design.] On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:21:21 -0800, Floyd L. Davidson wrote in Msg.

What matters is the Cd partial pressure at the surface. Since the Cd partial pressure in air in normal conditions is likely to be a lot lower than 10e-8 torr, Cd will always outgas at the same rate -- no matter what the surrounding air pressure is.

Of course if you seal a piece of Cd in a small glass container, the surrounding volume will slowly saturate with Cd vapor, and when it is saturated the outgassing will stop (or, more accurately, it will be exactly compensated by re-condensation).

Partial vapor pressure, yes.

No.

robert

Reply to
Robert Latest

--
Ahhh... I'll be looking forward to your silence, as I'm sure 'most
everyone here will be too.  Put the plan into practice, if you can,

I generally watch threads; when I see two names alternate on a really deep one, I know I can just scroll down, shift-rightclick, "mark as read".

When someone new chimes in, I usually check to see what they have to say, and if maybe something interesting came up in the piss contest; same if somebody I respect chimes in - that usually means that the thread has taken an interesting enough turn for me to bother to read the posts.

And when three of the posts by the new guy are nothing but what I see here, I just very quietly click "Articles - Plonk Author".

It makes the thread-checking a little less tedious. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

I remember learning this very thing at a bench in USAF electronics tech school. We did the numbers on paper, and then hooked up a real circuit and all of the phases were off from what we were expecting from the numbers because we had neglected the inductor's own resistance. Once we put that back into our equations, of course, it all came out right. :-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

"... A third, classical definition of saturation is that total magnetic saturation occurs when all of the magnetic domains are aligned and the permeability relative to that of air becomes one. For pipeline steels, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this occurs at very high field levels (above 1000 Oersted) and is impractical for flux leakage in-line inspection applications...."

From

the second hit at:

So, I'm guessing, No and Yes. ;-)

Cheers! Rich