Data Precision 2540A1, dead :-(

Helo, Can somebody help me to find schematic for Data Precision 2540A1 multimeter, its very old (procuced around 73) but i like him very much, and recently he is out of order :-( I think i applied too high voltage on input :-(. Maybe it is wiser to throw him into bin, but for very long time it was my finest multimeter. Please help. Thanks for attention

Cheers Lukasz from Poland

Reply to
Ukaniu