Need Systron-Donner M-107 Precision Voltage Source Manual

I recently purchased an SD M-107 for use in my business. The box works well in coming up with the voltages punched in. Unfortunately, it current limits at about 25 ma. between 40 and 170 volts. I need a current flow of 35 to 40 ma. at voltages in this range.

Does anyone have a Technical Manual available for sale? I might settle for copies of the schematic, parts lists, parts layouts, and theory of operation sections if not too pricey.

I've already tried all of my usual sources, plus some recent manual sales outfits which I "googled", to no avail.

Please E-mail if you can help and thanks in advance.

Dave snipped-for-privacy@wavecable.com

Reply to
Dave Fase