computer screen faultering

Recently i purchased a pc ,its moniter being LG.The screen starts up with a orange hue and no matter what i try on the panels it refuses to budge.please guide me whather it is the screen or the cpu itself that isnt keeping good health.thanks in advance

Reply to
monster4u

Recently i purchased a pc ,its moniter being LG.The screen starts up with a orange hue and no matter what i try on the panels it refuses to budge.please guide me whather it is the screen or the cpu itself that isnt keeping good health.thanks in advance

Reply to
monster4u

needs its colour drive/background settings set up. Just to check:

What colour is areas meant to be white? What colour is areas meant to be black? What colour is areas meant to be blue?

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Look for a bend pin in the cable where it plugs into the computer. Regards Lee

Reply to
Lee

If it's a recent purchase it should still be under warranty. The problem could be either the video card, the monitor, or the cable between the two.

Reply to
Bob

Lee:

It cant be bad cable or bent pin, as orange is not a colour you get from lacking a video channel. Its vid card or monitor, and monitor is at least 20x more likely.

NT

Reply to
meow2222