clc512e Vertical line..

Hi Group, can someone help please, I have a Craig TV, model# clc512e, 32 in ch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose co nnections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbon cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

Reply to
Stu jaxon

inch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose connections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbo n cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

It's a bad COF IC on the flexible ribbon. The display is toast unless you want to try installing a tab on the display for a $85 TV..

Reply to
ohger1s