clc512e Vertical line..

Hi Group, can someone help please, I have a Craig TV, model# clc512e, 32 in
ch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose co
nnections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbon
cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

Re: clc512e Vertical line..
inch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose
connections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbo
n cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

It's a bad COF IC on the flexible ribbon.  The display is toast unless you
want to try installing a tab on the display for a $85 TV..

Site Timeline