Zenith double vision

Group, I'm sure someone here has seen this, but I haven't and have no clue what would cause it either. This is a Zenith model #TZR4663RK. TV was moved from one residence to another. TV very out of focus after move. I checked the built in convergence setting, and this thing has two horizontal, and two vertical lines. They are spaced about 1" apart. What in the world could cause this? The fact that the TV was moved doesn't even help me. Thankyou as always group.

Reply to
Golf