Texas instruments sop-8 chip identification "B57916"

I come back about the chip marked "B57916". in fact I mistook the chip is not manufactured by general semiconductor but by Texas Instruments. It is a chip with GND on pin 4 and power supply VDD at pin5 so it is a Texas instruments chip (this can be verified too with google) no pin is connected one another pin1 is connected to a BAV70 dual diode through a 100K resistor on my board the chip is explosed and the BAV70 diode is dead also. when you test the circuit pins of a good "B57916" chip you get a junction voltage of 0.5V between all pin and the pin4 (GND) on the board which is a motor controller manufactured by bosch there are three chips like this ; there is a 100nF capacitor between two pin 7 and pin8. the VDD pin (pin5) is connected to a regulator LM317T through a resistance. any help appreciated, Matthieu

Reply to
Matthieu Benoit