Carver MXR 150 part I.D. or schematic

Hi there;

I've got (I think) an early production Carver receiver, it has no listed model number except for a verification # BEY645.

I believe i've ID'd it as a MXR 150

There's a shorted 2SA1302 output and also 2 burned, black and misshapen resistors. Look like half watters.

I don't know if anyone has a print on this but the resistors are numbered R549 and R539. The former is in a driver circuit, the other in series with a zener in a power supply

Here's a photobucket pic of an identical amp.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Thanks for any help, Spark

Thanks in advance for any help.

Reply to