Canon A2Hi

Hi all,

please help me. I have a camcoders Canon A2Hi, but it have a problem: recording to tape is failed - video signal is not synchronized. Audio is OK. Show small video in finder is OK. Playing from good recorded tape is OK.

I need schematic to this cam, or service manual. I must repaired this, but I haven`t finnance to new cam.

Please help meee..

(I`m sorry but my english is not good - I speak czech or slovak)

Reply to
ed