Can't get 1 out of 3 CRTs calibrated (Samsung HCL4715WX)

Hi all,

I can get 2 CRTs screen adjusted to 20V P-P but the green CRT I cannot get this there before retrace lines appearing, the P-P is way too high.

Already replaced kine IC (TDA6111Q) and checked voltages, comparing to another 2 kine boards and replaced green CRT for burn-in (fault is same before and after but not as severe after. Note that I have offical samsung schematics & parts from that.

Much appreicated.

Cheers, Wizard

Reply to
Jason D.