C.B. RADIO

Does anyone know where i can get rid of a galaxy 959 peeked and tuned w/roadking 56 microphone?

Reply to
bchad70

Craigslist? freecycle?

Reply to
Bob F

Greetings..

Something to consider - the trash can..

Cheers, Mr. Mentor

Reply to
Mr. Mentor

I've heard that the boys over at the FCC do a nice job, for a little bribe.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell