Bose AWRC-1P

I have an old Bose AWRC-1P radio/cd player that has no audio at the output. There is audio at the line outs. it seems that the voltage at pin 7 of the output chip--TDA7375A is going below the threshold voltage and forcing the chip into mute/standby mode. I have no schematic for this thing and Bose is very reluctant to offer any assistance that doesn't require forking over hundreds of dollars. I did try replacing the output chip and it was working but then when I would turn it off, it would take longer and longer to come on each time I turned it on again. Now I can turn it on and wait for hours. It may come on but lately it hasn't. Any clues as to where to look or does anyone know of an available schematic?

-------------------------------------

Electronics Enthusiasts' Community of the Net Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - sci.electronics.repair - 22688 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
Boobtube

Mail me off-group with a valid address that you know can receive an attachment of several MB, and I will send you a copy of the service manual, which has a very good circuit description that should allow you to troubleshoot the problem.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Arfa,

I have the same issue with a wave radio. Can you hook me up with schematic as well??

thanks,

Matt

Reply to
mattzelazny

Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too. Can you send me one via email pdf

Reply to
tiger56usmc

Reply to
tiger56usmc

Did you ever get a schematic because I need one for mine too. Can you send me one via email pdf snipped-for-privacy@netease.com

Reply to
xushenghui2015

HEY I NEED A SCHEMATIC ALSO NO SOUND REPLACED BIG IC's and small caps still no sound ANYONE HAVE A diagram of parts

Reply to
tiger56usmc

Reply to
Cyndi Tiger Dobrinic

Reply to
Gavino Geran

Hello Arfa could you please send me also the schematic diagram of bose wave radio Service Manual 260128-0001

Thank you and best regards

Reply to
Gavino Geran