Beckman FG2 function generator

Hi guys, I have a problem with an old function generator. The duty-cycle adj. and the invert switch don't work :-( The square wave it's ok up to 200 kHz. I'm searching for a (free) service manual. Is there anyone who can help me ? Thanks

Piero

Reply to
Piero

enter Beckman in searchbox

Reply to
N_Cook

There's the "operator manual" only. I've already it. Thanks

Piero

Reply to
Piero

You can buy the service manual from

Didn't find a free download... sometimes, if you want to dance, you have to pay the fiddler.

--
Dave M
A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after

On Sat, 26 May 2012 12:26:21 +0200, "Piero" put finger to keyboard and composed:

The circcuit diagrams are at the end of the operator manual.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

The diagrams are quite intelligible, anyway I found the problem :-) It was a pot interrupted ! Thanks, Piero

Reply to
Piero

Price 20 USD S&H 24,65 USD ...

Reply to