***BANG!***

I did.

Actually, that's not true. If you honestly didn't give a shit, you wouldn't have wasted the time to defend yourself.

This too is obvious.

No, of course you don't care. That's because you have zero pride in your work. And the refusal to even try to improve your skill set, just proves what I said. You're hack. And apparently quite proud of it.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

he didn't 'defend himself' he explained his position

I've read enough of CD's posts to know neither of those is true. People like you are 100% sure they know what's what even when they don't have the relevant facts. Same old.

Reply to
tabbypurr

?When I use a word,? Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ?it means just what I choose it to mean? neither more nor less.? ?The question is,? said Alice, ?whether you can make words mean so many different things.? ?The question is,? said Humpty Dumpty, ?which is to be master?that's all.?

You have a reading comprehension problem. Coupled with an obsession of always being right. Especially when you aren't.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

62 articles and growing. I got lazy and just skimmed the articles posted by those who had a history of successful troubleshooting. I didn't see anything that looked like success, so I posted my suggestions on the assumption that the obvious culprits and usual suspects had been eliminated. Anyway, congrats on fixing the problem.
--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

I think I can see your problem now: you're a MORON.

Cursitor Doom

Do you honestly believe I give a flying f*ck what you think?

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Just pointing it out for the benefit of others here who may not yet be fully familiar with your profane outpourings of ill-informed garbage and propensity to discharge same.

Cursitor Doom

That's precious. I pointed out that you're a hack. I pointed out the Tabby is hack. You two have been having a love fest trying to justify yourselves.

Get a room.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

You're a *MORON* and a DUMBASS. Did you not see the picture I posted of the network analyser I freely admitted to butchering earlier in the thread?

No Sherlock you, but blind as well as rude and ignorant, clearly.

Cursitor Doom

Yes I did, that's why I said you're hack.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

No, specifically you said and I quote: "I pointed out that you're a hack" which implies you have some sort of superior cognitive ability which the regulars here don't possess. Like as if everyone else needs an obnoxious

*MORON* like you to spoon feed them the obvious!
Cursitor Doom

And there you have it... You're a hack. You just said so yourself.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

yet another example of your dishonesty in attempting to convince people of something that has no ground in reality. You have become not worth reading. Bye.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

ornful tone, ?it

?? ?The

ean so many

s to be master?that's

he's become slowman mark 2, a fool with a problem.

Reply to
tabbypurr

Speaking of slow. I said he was a hack. He has finally admitted to being a hack. I said you were a hack. I stand by my observation.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Sometimes it takes a hack to get the job done at a reasonable cost.

Like a car company wanted lots of money to replace a freeze plug on a car engine. Due to where it was placed , they said the motor needed to be pulled.

A local hack said he could do it for almost nothing. Pulled the carpet back inside the car. Took a hole saw on a drill and cut a hole. Replaced the plug , pop rivited a beer can cutout over the hole and replaced the carpet.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery

Care to speculate on the horrific consequences of that particular "hack"? And I doubt if those consequences are specific to the US.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

That's a clever repair. I did the same thing on a '68 Dodge station wagon. The freeze plug on the rear of the cylinder heads. Cut a hole, or pull the intake and the heads. Obvious choice.

WHEN you work on your own vehicle. You have next to zero funds and you need to drive it into work the next day.

Had I had the time, I would have pulled the engine and replaced all the freeze plugs at the same time instead of one at a time.

I had the time over the weekend, and that's exactly what I did. including pulling the flywheel and getting the two behind it.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0

Cut a hole, or pull the intake and the heads. Obvious choice.

Care to speculate, as I asked Ralph, on the consequences?

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

As to the operation of the cooling system? No difference of doing it right. The plug was installed correctly using an installation tool. To the vehicle itself? A Campbell's soup can lid pop riveted to the firewall over the hole I cut. Complete with some sealant to properly seal the firewall.

However, I might add, that the following weekend, I pulled the engine out and replaced the rest of the freeze plugs. Because I didn't want any more trouble with them.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0