Does anybody have a service manual for the Bose Acoustimass 9?

Hi guys, first time posting to a newsgroup, been lurking for a few weeks though.

I'm attempting to repair a Bose Acoustimass 9 for a customer; I'd already fixed the display on his LifeStyle 5 CD player and the amp in the subwoofer appears non- working. I tested the sub with a signal generator, and the satellite speakers as well, so I've got the power board, the (rather large) transformer, and the main amp board to mess with.

I've found the 10-page schematic for this system via a Google search, but the Bose manual for the LifeStyle 5 system was very informative, wondering if anybody has the one for the Acoustimass amp portion?

Thanks, Brad

Reply to
Bradley Bowman