Any Tips On Philips 30PW8402/37 Ch. A02U AA No Start Up?

I see that there are some modification kits for similar Philips models and was wondering if there were any for this model. I called Philips to talk to a technician but they don't help unauthorized repair shops. Any help is greatly appreciated. Please post any info here. Thanks, Mark

Reply to
markcharles