AKAI AA-V1200

Hi!

I recently repaired a AKAI AA-V1200, a faulty analog function switch ic (NJU7317) was the culprit. My question, does anyone know if the cooling fan is supposed to start in modest use? The heatsink gets pretty hot and I'm afraid that I will blow the putput stage if I run the amp to long. There is a small pcb mounted switch close to the temp sensor wonder if that one is in parallel with the temp sensor? I don't own any schematic so if anyone got one or know were to fint let me know.

Best regards

Bjorn/Sweden

Reply to
Rifleman