Akai 4000 Mk2 Drive Belt

I've just been handed an Akai 4000 Open Reel tape machine that looks like its worth getting going, but the main drive belt has practically melted away. I've not taken it out yet to see exactly what the size of it is, but I was wondering if anyone knows if they are available anywhere in the UK? A quick Google search has returned nothing..

Reply to
Anna Daptor

I think you'll find it at 100% on the net, but probably on usa market. Marco

-- [cut of the capital B to reply]

Reply to
Marco-k

Here it is: