Agilent E3633A DC Power Supply

Hi All,

Hope someone can offer some advice here. I got a Agilent E3633A DC Power supply second hand from overseas.

I swapped the line voltage to 230 for my country. The fuse in it currently is 6.3a 250v (reccomnded for 110v operation) but for NZ a

3.15a 250v fuse is reccomended.

When I power it up I get one beep and the display self tests for a second before going blank and none of the buttons do anything.

Sounds like a controller issue of some sort?

Yes, I know I need to change the fuse, but with no load attached, I cant imaging it being able to detect it has the wrong fuse intstalled and should power on ok?

Anyone have any other ideas?

Cheers

-Al

Reply to