Aftermarket remotes to tune digital stations

Are there any aftermarket remotes that can tune digital stations?

I have tried two that are supposed to work, but they don't.

With my RCA 26" LCD, if I enter 13-2 on the aftermarket remote, the TV sees it as "132."

Only the remote that came with the TV can handle entering a digital station.

Thanks,

Kirk Matheson

Reply to
KirkM

You need to look for a remote with a "." or "-" button. Best Buy has the RCA RCRP05B for about US$20. It has a "-" button, and comes pre- configured for an RCA TV, Toshiba DVD, and Motorola cable box. You can, of course, reprogram it for other devices. This remote also has a connector in the battery compartment that you can use to program it and add codes and features using your computer, using 3rd party adapter and software.

law!!
http://home.comcast.net/~andyross
Reply to
Andrew Rossmann